Burghfield Gold Lake Terms and Conditions
1. All bookings are provisional until the booking form and deposit or full payment has been received. This will be confirmed by email. The deposit is accepted as part payment towards the total cost of the group booking, if not paid in full.
2. The person completing the initial enquiry booking form is responsible for all costs and charges on behalf of the party.
3. The person completing the booking confirms that they have the authority of all other persons included in the fishing session to make the booking on their behalf and that they have read and accepted these booking terms, conditions and the rules of the venue. All booking dates are confirmed with and all correspondence will be with the person completing the booking form.
4. If only deposit is paid, the balance of the cost of the session must be paid no later than 30 days before the session date. If you book within 4 weeks of the fishing session you must pay the total cost at the time of booking. If payment of the balance is not received by the due date, we reserve the right to cancel your booking, forfeiting any deposit or payment made.
5. No later than 30 days prior to the session starting we require any outstanding balance and email confirmation with the names of those in the group (for insurance and security purposes) and the group leader’s contact number in case we need to contact you whilst on the lake.
6. The price of your fishing session once confirmed via email will not increase.
7. In the event that you might need to cancel your confirmed booking, the office will need to be emailed by the person who completed the booking form and we will first try to reschedule the booking within the next 12 months if available. If both parties cannot find a suitable date to reschedule the following cancellation terms apply:
Cancellation Procedure –Dependent on the cancellation notice period, the following refunds are due:
– More than 60 days before booked session – 20% refunded
– Less than 60 days before booked session – No refund on any payments
8. Force Majeure: We will not be liable for loss or delay occasioned by any of the following: Strikes, Riots, Industrial Disputes, Fire, Flood, Problems with transport, Closure of motorways, Weather conditions or any other event(s) beyond Advanced Angling’s control.
9. Complaints Procedure: In the unlikely event that you or a member of your party has a complaint about your fishing session; whilst on site, the complaint must be notified to the office in the first instance. Complaints beyond our reasonable control will not be compensated. For example, not catching a fish, muddy banks, adverse weather conditions or fish spawning. Unresolved complaints must be sent in writing to email@example.com within 5 days of leaving the booked venue. In a case such as this Advanced Angling liability shall be limited to the cost of the fishing session as specified on the booking form.
10. You and your party use the premises at your own risk and are responsible for taking such safety precautions as are deemed reasonable and must comply with the venue’s rules.
11. We reserve the right to change rules from time to time which will be updated on our website.
12. Your personal information will be kept in strict confidence and will not be given to any 3rd party as per our privacy/GDPR policy outlined on the Advanced Angling website.
13. Advanced Angling Ltd excludes liability for loss or damage to vehicles or property caused by circumstances outside our reasonable control or that of our bailiffs or employees. Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by negligence, our liability under or in connection with this agreement, whether arising in contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise, shall not exceed the sum of £1,000,000. Neither party shall be liable to the other party in contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise for any loss, damage, costs or expenses of any nature whatsoever incurred or suffered by the other party of any indirect or consequential nature including without limitation any economic loss, profits, business or goodwill. Members use the premises at their own risk and are responsible for taking such safety precautions as are deemed reasonable.