Burghfield Main Lake Membership Terms and Conditions
1. Members agree to read and comply with the terms, conditions and rules for the Burghfield Main Lake; your payment confirms compliance to this agreement.
2. We reserve the right to change rules from time to time which will be updated on our website and communicated through bailiff and email channels.
3. Your personal information will be kept in strict confidence and will not be given to any 3rd party as per our privacy/GDPR policy outlined on the Advanced Angling website.
4. Your annual membership ID card (PDF) must be with you when fishing or visiting the complex.
5. Only the holder of the pass is permitted to the complex, with no guests.
6. Random checks will be made by bailiffs, you will need to show your membership ID (PDF) when requested – show on smartphone alongside EA license.
7. Once full payment is made there will be no refund given even if you decide not to fish the Burghfield Main Lake for any reason.
8. Loss of membership ID card: If you lose your membership ID please notify the office straight away so a replacement PDF can be re-emailed at the admin fee of £25.
9. Recovery of bait boat may incur a £25 charge from the onsite duty bailiff.
10. The lake may be fully or partially closed for a period of time for any reason. Out of bound areas may change at any time. There will be notification on the Advanced Angling website. If this occurs outside of Advanced Angling’s control no membership fees will be refunded.
11. Complaints Procedure: In the unlikely event that you have a complaint about your membership, the complaint must be notified to the office in the first instance. Complaints beyond our reasonable control will not be compensated, including the following examples but not limited to, not catching a fish, muddy banks, adverse weather conditions or fish spawning. Unresolved complaints must be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of the issue arising. We will respond as soon as possible.
12. Force Majeure: We will not be liable for loss or delay occasioned by any of the following: Strikes, Riots, Industrial Disputes, Fire, Flood, Technical/Weather problems to transport, Closure of motorways, Weather conditions, pandemics or any other event(s) beyond our reasonable control.
13. Advanced Angling Ltd excludes liability for loss or damage to vehicles or property caused by circumstances outside of our reasonable control.
14. We will not be legally responsible to you for any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
15. We are not legally responsible to you in any way for any direct or indirect loss of income, business or profits, or for any other loss or damage that could not have been reasonably expected, other than that caused by us acting fraudulently. Also, we will not be legally responsible to you for any loss you suffer as a result of your responsibilities to any other person (however this is caused).
16. Neither party shall be liable to the other party in contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise for any loss, damage, costs or expenses of any nature whatsoever incurred or suffered by the other party of any indirect or consequential nature including without limitation any economic loss, profits, business or goodwill.
17. If we are legally responsible to you under these terms, except as set out in clause 18 below, the maximum amount we will accept responsibility for is £550 for all incidents that lead to loss or damage (however it happens).
18. Nothing in these terms will exclude our legal responsibilities for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraud.
19. Members use the premises at their own risk and are responsible for taking such safety precautions as are deemed reasonable.
20. All members must act in compliance to UK law.