Burghfield Main Lake Membership Terms and Conditions
1. Members agree to read and comply with the terms, conditions and rules for the syndicate joined, your payment confirms compliance to this agreement. We reserve the right to change rules from time to time which will be updated on our website.
2. Your personal information will be kept in strict confidence and will not be given to any 3rd party as per our privacy/GDPR policy outlined on the Advanced Angling website.
3. Your annual membership card must to be with you when fishing the chosen venue. Only the holder of the pass is permitted to fish, with no guests. Random checks will be made by bailiffs.
4. Once full payment is made there will be no refund given if you decide not to fish the venue for any reason.
5. Loss of membership card: If you lose your membership card please notify the office straight away so a replacement can be resent at a charge of £25. There is also a reoccurring £25 fee for each bait boat recovery attended
6. Force Majeure: We will not be liable for loss or delay occasioned by any of the following: Strikes, Riots, Industrial Disputes, Fire, Flood, Technical/Weather problems to transport, Closure of motorways, Weather conditions or any other event(s) beyond our control.
7. Complaints Procedure: In the unlikely event that you have a complaint about your membership, the complaint must be notified to the office in the first instance. Complaints beyond our reasonable control will not be compensated, for example, not catching a fish, muddy banks, adverse weather conditions or fish spawning. Unresolved complaints must be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days of the issue arising. We will respond as soon as possible.
8. The lake may be fully or partially closed for a period of time for any reason. Out of bound areas may change at any time. There will be notification on the Advanced Angling web site. If out of bounds areas change no fees will be refunded.
9. Potential members will be placed on our waiting list when angling experience is emailed and the deposit is paid. Once the venue has availability the Advanced Angling Office will contact the person on the top of the waiting list for approval. Once approved your deposit is accepted as part payment towards the total cost of the year’s syndicate membership.
10. Advanced Angling Ltd excludes liability for loss or damage to vehicles or property caused by circumstances outside our reasonable control or that of our bailiffs or employees. Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by negligence, our liability under or in connection with this agreement, whether arising in contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise, shall not exceed the sum of £1,000,000. Neither party shall be liable to the other party in contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise for any loss, damage, costs or expenses of any nature whatsoever incurred or suffered by the other party of any indirect or consequential nature including without limitation any economic loss, profits, business or goodwill. Members use the premises at their own risk and are responsible for taking such safety precautions as are deemed reasonable.